Re: GnustepWeb Wikipedia page

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: GnustepWeb Wikipedia page
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 19:20:52 -0400

I am not sure what we should do really.   The reason for the takedown is "Notability".   There are very few websites that use GNUstepWeb, so, while it works they might have a good point.   In spite of that I would very much like to keep the page up there.  Can someone make a contribution that they think is relevant?