objc_msgSend_stret implementation

From: Boris D.
Subject: objc_msgSend_stret implementation
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 19:55:30 -0700

Hello,
I have a question regarding the implementation of `objc_msgSend_stret` in the GNUstep Objective-C runtime. According to Apple's documentation of the function, the first argument is as follows:
stretAddr
On input, a pointer that points to a block of memory large enough to contain the return value of the method. On output, contains the return value of the method.
That doesn't seem to be the case with the GNUstep's implementation. The prototype I see in `message.h` is as follows:
void objc_msgSend_stret(id self, SEL _cmd, ...);
How should `stretAddr` be passed to that function? To make a concrete example, what would the function prototype look like if you had to call the NSWindow method for selector `cascadeTopLeftFromPoint:` in plain C?