GNUstep blogs update

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: GNUstep blogs update
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2024 12:02:33 +0100

Hi,

currently, we prominently link from a Menu to the wiki page with blogs.

https://mediawiki.gnustep.org/index.php/Blogs

Back then it was a good idea..

Some of these blogs are still active although (myself included) low activity. That's fine.
Some are really old, but still active - nice as archive, but a bit stale.
Some are non-existing anymore. Best to be removed or replaced, or we give out a bad impression

Are there new ones to add? new blogs related to GS?

Broken link:

GNUstep News Not an Official GNUstep News Site Yen-Ju Chen (unknown)

Did it move? Long time I haven't red something by Yen-Ju.

Riccardo