Re: WebSite: Nicola's content

From: Ethan C
Subject: Re: WebSite: Nicola's content
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 14:43:21 -0600

If you visit those pages, they should have links to the GitHub Pages documentation.

On Sat, Feb 24, 2024, 12:13 Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola@libero.it> wrote:
Hi Ethan,

Ethan C wrote:
>       Please take a look at my documentation projects. I wanted to
> write an actual writeup of them before introducing them to you, but I
> have been quite busy in the past month. I f you look at
> https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Tutorials I have converted
> Nicola's tutorials on apps without GORM to Markdown. In
> https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Main and
> https://github.com/ethanc8/Sphinx-Documentation, I have attempted to
> organize GNUstep and GAP's frameworks by topic and provide useful info
> and downloads. See also
> https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-ObjectiveC,
> https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-NeXTObjC, and
> https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Make

the HTML content was generated, I think the source is LaTeX so that
different version can be generated. I'd substitute PS with PDF
eventually, but wouldn't welcome Markdown much.
Still on the website HTML is displayed.

I'm thinking of generating a special CSS for documentation, but that can
come later.

-R

PS: haven't looked at the actual content and the updates you eventually
made, navigating MD on github was not conventient.