Re: WebSite: Nicola's content

From: Ethan C
Subject: Re: WebSite: Nicola's content
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2024 12:11:36 -0600

Hi everyone,

        You might want to take a look at my Sphinx-generated documentation projects. I wanted to write an actual writeup of them before introducing them to you, but I have been quite busy in the past month. I f you look at https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Tutorials I have converted Nicola's tutorials on apps without GORM to Markdown. In https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Main and https://github.com/ethanc8/Sphinx-Documentation, I have attempted to organize GNUstep and GAP's frameworks by topic and provide useful info and downloads. See also https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-ObjectiveC, https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-NeXTObjC, and https://github.com/ethanc8/NewDocumentation-Make

Thanks,
Ethan