Re: WebSite: Nicola's content

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: WebSite: Nicola's content
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 07:32:49 +0100

Hi Riccardo,

maybe you can get some stuff from:

https://web.archive.org/web/20120501000000*/gnustep.it

https://web.archive.org/ archives whole websites (images are sometime missing, but well …) You can browse a timeline there (my first link), the higher the bar for a specific date, the more changes were archived this day. Even gnustep.org is there, do you know this version:

https://web.archive.org/web/19970127185353/http://www.gnustep.org/

Kind regards,

Lars