WebSite: GNUstepWeb resources

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: WebSite: GNUstepWeb resources
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 15:52:21 +0100

Hi,

is anybody working on GNUstepWeb ?

It was our pride and it is referenced several times on our Web pages, obviously. But Manuel was the primary user and developer. What now?

Specifically, we have a link to http://gnustepweb.org/

it points to a scam site I think now, in Japanese. It appears to have a lot of articles, completely unrelated.

Was it Manuel's site? Did it go belly-up? Did somebody salvage the content?

In case, we could put it as subdirectory of gnustep.org. Or do I need to remove the link?

Cheers,

Riccardo