Re: WebSite: navigation to bug reporting

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: WebSite: navigation to bug reporting
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2024 12:16:24 +0100

Hi Fred,

Fred Kiefer wrote:
I like the way you put it in the menu. The name „External“ is really a bit
confusing, but at the moment I don’t have a better idea.

thanks for your opinion. "External" had a meaning year ago, when the project was on savannah and differently organized, most links there were "outside".

What do you think of moving the link to the github project under the developers menu - since it is something which interest more that kind of person and then renaming external to something else?
Just "More" or "Resources" could be a catch-all...

Riccardo