Re: Installing GNUstep from FreeBSD ports, again

From: Edwin Ancaer
Subject: Re: Installing GNUstep from FreeBSD ports, again
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2024 07:51:17 +0100

thank you, Riccardo and Sergei, for the replies.
I think I'm OK with ProjectCenter.

Next on the list is Gorm. I installed the latest release (1.3.1) from Github, and I thought it was be OK, I could follow the tutorial https://gnustep.github.io/experience/PierresDevTutorial/index.html and things seemed to go well. But after reopening the project in ProjectCenter, I now have every window in Gorm opening fully maximized, which is very annnoying, Is it possible I have touched some setting in the preferences that causes this behaviour?

Thanks