Re: Holiday Message

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Holiday Message
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024 18:57:12 +0000

Let me join the holiday cheers, albeit a bit late.

On 27 Dec 2023, at 03:53, Gryllida <gryllida@fastmail.fm> wrote:

Hi all

I have been using wmaker with gnustep as my main desktop. On the irc live chat I have started collaborating on a weather app. Insanely happy about this and all the effort that goes into maintaining gnustep and developing apps.

Merry Christmas all and best wishes for upcoming New Year.

-- Svetlana/Gryllida

Marco Cawthorne <marco@icculus.org>:
Thank you Gregory, hope you're having a great end of 2023.

See you all on the list in 2024 :)

-- Marco