Re: Images disappear after Display Resolution Change

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Images disappear after Display Resolution Change
Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2023 17:41:41 +0100

This looks like a nice way to work around this issue. At the moment I am not
sure, whether it is such a good idea to have every image in an application to
watch out for a screen change notification. But from my side it would be OK to
enable this and see if we get negative results.
With the code itself I have a few minor white space issues. Feel free to open a
pull request and we can try to get it through before the year ends.

Cheers,
Fred