Some problems with themes

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Some problems with themes
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 19:01:01 -0600

Hi, I have updated my gnustep intallation to github today and I noticed
that

 -(BOOL) doesProcessEventsForPopUpMenu

don't seems to work. Even if it return YES the PopUp menus behaves like
in OpenStep specifications. Other problem is that now it seems that you
needs specify a pixmap to the center of a button, but Thematic don't
implement the method to do that, so now the button looks like in the
attached images (before and now). The center of the button don't display
the pixmap.

Regards

Germán