Re: Translating HTML to NSAttributedString

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Translating HTML to NSAttributedString
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2023 09:04:39 +0100

Hi,

H. Nikolaus Schaller wrote:
Seems as we are with SimpleWebKit not the only ones o follow this approach:

https://github.com/Cocoanetics/DTCoreText

But it is intended for iOS and seems to introduce non-standard interfaces while SimpleWebKit tries to be substitutable.

this "proves" the need exists beyond our idea. Maybe stretching it for a browser was too much, but it has its uses.
We should give SWK some care and polish. And idea for a 2024 meeting :)

Riccardo