Re: Debian12 repository.

From: Hugo Melder
Subject: Re: Debian12 repository.
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 21:58:18 +0100

Nice!

A few things to consider:
- Separation of binaries, headers, doc, and debug symbols according to Debian package guidelines
- Renaming of projects to avoid naming-conflicts with the GNUstep packages in the Debian repository
- CI/CD

Are you using the Debian tooling? It would be nice to have support for gui in tools-packaging, which aims to use GitHub actions to automatically build releases, and snapshots.