Re: Brutal review…

From: Daniel Boyd
Subject: Re: Brutal review…
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 15:31:04 -0500

Can confirm. I’m starting on a new project where I’m going to be pushing a bunch of GNUStep apps into Debian-based Docker containers in the cloud and I ended up setting up my own apt server to host the gnustep packages (which I stole from Andreas’s apt server. Thanks, Andreas, by the way lol)

Project goal should be for the instructions to get a working gnustep environment (in Debian) to be as simple as:

> sudo apt install gnustep

Sent from my iPhone