Re: Our self-presentation, not just on our website. (Was: Re: GS based a

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Our self-presentation, not just on our website. (Was: Re: GS based app release: djay by Algoriddim in Beta)
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2023 10:03:44 +1000

Dear Gregory,

GitHub has bug trackers for each individual repository. :)

Could you please advise which github projects are for each of those
  1. issues faced when increasing font sizes
  2. when installing a gnustep app within gnome or some other DE or with dock
  3. improve themes documentation on how to make a theme
  4. send this documentstion to Albert
  5. ask Albert to provide code (if interested), finish the theming started, and publish
  6. include examples of  existing themes
  7. maybe write a gnustep app that is like a themes manager and allows to view available themes and choose (and potentially customize a theme without coding)
  8. put more screenshots on the gnustep website
Thanks
Svetlana