Re: Questions about WindowMaker's Alpha and Shadow

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Questions about WindowMaker's Alpha and Shadow
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 09:02:33 +0200

Hi Austin,

what happens here is that we delegate this functionality to the window manager.
That may either implement it or not. The standard for this interaction can be
found here: https://specifications.freedesktop.org/wm-spec/wm-spec-1.3.html
If it does not work on your machine it might either be that you window manager
does not adhere to this standard or that the interpretation differs from the
one in GNUstep.

Hope this helps,
Fred