Re: I wrote about the new GSDE package on the Register

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: I wrote about the new GSDE package on the Register
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 22:57:36 -0400

Just adding a bit of food for thought here regarding the use of the term "Cocoa".   BTW, I didn't know that, in the last message, somehow my comments ended up in a color that was the same as the background.   That was not on purpose.   Stupid Gmail...

Anyway... here is a NON retired document in which the, according to Liam, term Cocoa is used...

Just FYI, I do agree with what Liam is saying about getting users, but obviously, getting developers is also important.  They are both sides of the same coin.  Both need to thrive in order for GNUstep to do better.

Yours, GC