Re: I wrote about the new GSDE package on the Register

From: Xavier Brochard
Subject: Re: I wrote about the new GSDE package on the Register
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2023 12:37:57 +0200

Very nice presentation, thanks.
I'm curently writing on NsCDE and GSDE (in french), and I have a question:

You've said in a previous paper thet there were really 2 desktop paradigm on Linux, though many were invented. In this regard, how did you feel with GSDE ? was it consistent as a desktop paradigm? how did you feel with the scrollbars on the right and the menu on the left (Steve Jobs thought that scrollbars on the left were more consistent) ?
Thanks in advance
Best regards
Xavier

---
Librement,
Xavier Brochard xavier@alternatif.org
La liberté est à l'homme ce que les ailes sont à l'oiseau
(Jean-Pierre Rosnay)