Re: GNUstep Desktop

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: GNUstep Desktop
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 09:23:32 +1000

I would like to try this on my debian laptop, but without interfering with the
rest of the OS. I could do that in a new OS user called 'gsde', for example.
Could you please guide me how this could be done? I've read README.md and it
says "sudo -E ./build_world.sh", and I would like to avoid installing things as
root. (I see no problem with installing additional debian packages as root if
needed.)

--
Svetlana Tkachenko, Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation
= Gryllida, developer and volunteer for the Wikimedia movement