Re: GNUmail on macOS

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUmail on macOS
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2023 18:52:55 +0200

Hi Steven,

On 2023-04-02 00:12:21 +0200 Steven R. Baker <steven@stevenrbaker.com> wrote:

> Heya,
>
> Anyone running GNUmail on current macOS?

Just as “proof” this email is sent from MacOS 10.13 High Sierra. It is good
news.
The only work I did is apply the cumulative patches I had from my 10.5 and 10.7
work and upgrade the XCode project with several setup and then tricks to use
MacPorts openssl.
I don’t know how “clean” that solution is and in case  how could that be
shipped. E.g. assume that you have a dependency on MacPorts or somehow bundle
libssl inside Pantomime or GNUMail.

Still. heads up!

Riccado