Re: GNUstep on Hackernews

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: GNUstep on Hackernews
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:00:28 +0100

Hi,

On 2021-12-17 12:38:13 +0100 Riccardo Canalicchio <riccardo.canalicchio@gmail.com> wrote:

What about using github automations for building the packages?

I am not sure but i think we could also use github pages for hosting, i found a tutorial on how to set it up but it's from 2017 not sure if it's
still valid:
https://pmateusz.github.io/linux/2017/06/30/linux-secure-apt-repository.html

how will it work with a variety of sources? We don't want just packages on github, but als savnnah, sourceforge and other places.

on OpenCSW solaris, mgar knows how to fetch for each packages from different sources.

Riccardo

--
Sent with GNUMail running on MacOS 10.7