How does "QT GUI chooser" work in block configuration?

From: ????????
Subject: How does "QT GUI chooser" work in block configuration?
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2021 21:35:53 +0800

Hi,all
    One configuration option in the OFDM frame equalizer is "equalizer". I want to dynamically change the modulation mode of the equalizer through "QT GUI chooser" (ofdm_equalizer_simpledfe (fft_len, payload_mod.base(),...). I set up two payloads_ mod is QPSK and 8PSK respectively. Then I control it through "QT GUI chooser". The default value is QPSK and GRC can run. However, when I change QPSK to 8PSK on the GUI interface, the output constellation is still QPSK. I find that the final output constellation is the same as the default option of "QT GUI chooser", So I wonder if the frame equalizer module will only set the modulation mode at the beginning and will not change later.
    In addition, it is effective for me to change the modulation mode of the "chunk to symbols" module according to the same settings of the above "QT GUI chooser". I can click the options on the GUI interface to dynamically change the modulation mode, so I think the two modules are different.
    I looked at the source code of the two modules, in which "chunk to symbols" has a "callback" function. Is this the key to their difference?
    It is necessary for me to change the modulation mode dynamically. What can I do to change the modulation mode of OFDM frame equalizer dynamically?

Thank you in advance!
Best Regards,
linge93.