Re: After building Gnuradio 3.8.1 from source , Cannot import gnuradio

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: After building Gnuradio 3.8.1 from source , Cannot import gnuradio
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 07:39:40 -0500

After I sent that, I saw the "3.8.1" in the subject. Still, use Python3, not Python2.

On Sat, Dec 18, 2021 at 7:38 AM Jeff Long <willcode4@gmail.com> wrote:
GNU Radio 3.9+ uses Python 3 only, so the PYTHONPATH you are using will not work. A simple test for your PYTHONPATH is:

  python3 -c "from gnuradio import gr ; print(gr.version()) ; print(gr.__file__)"

If your path is set up correctly, this will show you the version and location of the GR python files.