ofdm adalm-pluto

From: Özkan Sezer
Subject: ofdm adalm-pluto
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 14:48:53 +0300

Dear GNURadio Comminity,
I'm writing an OFDM transmitter and receiver block for my Ph.D. thesis. There is no problem without pluto SDR. But when I connect at the end of the OFDM receiver or OFDM transmitter,  took some caution like these.

gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at item 0
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at item 144
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
gr::log :INFO: packet_headerparser_b0 - Detected an invalid packet at item 576
gr::log :INFO: header_payload_demux0 - Parser returned #f
and goes on.

--
Özkan SEZER