Help_Transmission uplink signals verification on USRP N320!

From: Thangaraj Mukara Dhakshinamoorthy
Subject: Help_Transmission uplink signals verification on USRP N320!
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 14:36:27 +0000

Hello,

I am trying to transmit a signal from my microphone to N320 Tx channel using the USRP Sink block!

My flowgraph is shown below:

NBFM Tx Output:

In the console there are lot of ‚U‘ showing up, does this mean an error? I saw the GUI Sink output which is perfect, but that is just the input to USRP Sink block!

Why there is a lot of ‘U’ showing up in console? Is the microphone signals transferred via USRP Sink through out N320 successfully? How should I confirm it?

Best regards
Thangaraj