Re:

From: Vasil Velichkov
Subject: Re:
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 11:40:44 +0300

Hi Rachida SAROUI,

Welcome to GNU Radio!

On 11/10/2021 11.19, Rachida SAROUI wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm using Gnuradio 3.8 and when I try to add some modules, with cmake, make
> install ... Everything is fine and I see them in my block list on gnuradio.
> But when I use them in my flowgraph I get an error message example:
> AttributeError: module 'lora_sdr' has no attribute 'hamming_dec'

One of the possible reasons is undefined reference/symbol in the OOT's shared
object (.so) file. Go to the source directory of lora_sdr, open
`python/__init__.py`, change ImportError to ModuleNotFoundError, save, rebuild,
reinstall, run your flowagraph and hopefully you are going to get some more
information about what is wrong. Provide the full output if you need help
resolving this.

See also https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/4761

Regards,
Vasil