Re: Cmake cannot find GNU Radio package

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Cmake cannot find GNU Radio package
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 22:46:16 +0200

Hi Marcin,

any particular reason to use the PPA? Ubuntu 20.04 comes with GNU Radio 3.8.1.0
"out of
the box".

Generally, that line works just fine...

Best regards,

Marcus

DISCLAIMER: Any attached Code is provided As Is. It has not been tested or
validated as a product, for use in a deployed application or system, or for use
in hazardous environments. You assume all risks for use of the Code. Use of the
Code is subject to terms of the licenses to the UHD or RFNoC code with which
the Code is used. Standard licenses to UHD and RFNoC can be found at
https://www.ettus.com/sdr-software/licenses/.

NI will only perform services based on its understanding and condition that the
goods or services (i) are not for the use in the production or development of
any item produced, purchased, or ordered by any entity with a footnote 1
designation in the license requirement column of Supplement No. 4 to Part 744,
U.S. Export Administration Regulations and (ii) such a company is not a party
to the transaction.  If our understanding is incorrect, please notify us
immediately because a specific authorization may be required from the U.S.
Commerce Department before the transaction may proceed further.