Re: virtual CTF

From: Federico 'Larroca' La Rocca
Subject: Re: virtual CTF
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 07:53:47 -0300

Hi Nathan,
Sure thing! Regarding your level on GNU Radio (or signal processing in general), we have two categories of competitors: Marconi (junior/newbies) and Shannon (senior/advanced).
About non-Spanish speaking competitors, although the clues are in Spanish you may easily translate them (or ask for help in the discord channel we set up). Moreover, the flags that are audible are in Phonetic Code (i.e. alpha, beta, charlie, etc.).
Hope that helps you decide yourself to enroll with a team (or alone).
best
Federico