Re: Completely blank flowgraph takes a minute to generate

From: Jameson Collins
Subject: Re: Completely blank flowgraph takes a minute to generate
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2021 08:04:52 -0400

@Johannes, that's neat.  I'll give that a shot.

@Marcus, I can't run GRC on the target as it doesn't have X.  I'm using grcc to generate the block, I should have mentioned that.  When you say IO-bound I'm guessing you mean because it's scanning the disk?  I haven't benchmarked this hardware yet, but the filesystem is a ram disk so I would expect it to be reasonably fast.  But this is something I can look into.

Thanks