Pybombs to install GR3.9

From: Cody Smith
Subject: Pybombs to install GR3.9
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2021 13:02:05 -0600

Hey All,

I have already installed GR3.8 in a separate prefix, which appears to be working.  I would also like to mess around with GR3.9.  I'm trying to use pybombs to install gnuradio 3.9 using the gnuradio3.9 recipe.  I am running in Ubuntu 20.04 and have not installed python2.

When I run the command
pybombs prefix init {new prefix install directory} -R gnuradio39 -a gr39

I get the output contained in the attached output.txt file.  It appears that pybombs knows to use python3, but there is a line in the output that says
"-- User set python executable /usr/bin/python2"

I am not sure how I am invoking the use of python2.  I have pip3 installed pybind11, but that was for python3, not python2.  Any thoughts on how to proceed with installation of 3.9 would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!

Cody Smith