Regarding linking the libraries for undefined symbol error

From: Arhum Ahmad
Subject: Regarding linking the libraries for undefined symbol error
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2021 16:05:33 +0530

Respected sir,
I am trying to transmit and receive packets in BPSK modulation for which I use GNU Radio Packetized transmissions<https://github.com/thomasverelst/gnuradioproject> named gr-packetizer. It was installed through source in ubuntu version 16.04. Even though it successfully installed, when it runs it gives an attribute error (like: AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'packet_encoder'). In order to debug it was tested using "ctest -V" (image attach) command in the build directory which failed 50%. Also the command `ldd -r lib/*.so` in build directory gives undefined symbols, both of them point error in "volk_32fc_index_max_32u_manual". This I was unable to solve and understand. Please help me with this. All related images are attached. I'll be highly obliged.

all related versions are:
GNU radio - 3.7.9
cmake - 3.5.1
GNU make - 4.1
python - 2.7.12
python3 - 3.5.2

--
Thanks and Regards
Arhum Ahmad

+91-7974897279 | arhum.19eez0005@iitrpr.ac.in

Lab No. 323, Communication Research Lab, J.C.Bose Building

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.