Re: Block alias

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: Re: Block alias
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2021 17:45:19 +0000

core/generator/flow_graph.py.mako:214

self.${blk.name}.set_block_alias(${blk.params['alias'].get_evaluated()})

Just remove quotes.  NOTE: this WILL BREAK any existing flowgraphs that set the block alias, and they will have to add quotes around the current block alias.  I can't think of any way to preserve backward compatibility.

While we are on the subject of aliases, can we also make a one-line change to set the thread name based on the alias rather than the block name!

Eugene Grayver, Ph.D.
Aerospace Corp., Principal Engineer