Re: afsk ax.25 transmission using gnu-radio 3.8

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: afsk ax.25 transmission using gnu-radio 3.8
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2021 20:12:00 +0200

Hi all,

Maybe this example is useful:

https://github.com/daniestevez/gr-satellites/blob/master/examples/ax25/afsk.grc

It uses in-tree blocks and a couple blocks from gr-satellites to implement an 1k2 AFSK AX.25 transceiver using the soundcard.

Best,

Dani.

El 27/8/21 a las 17:02, Paul Atreides escribió:
Hi Bryan. I used gr-bruninga quite a bit a few years ago (when I was still in
GNURadio  3.7).
I’ve been working on porting the modulator portion over as a side project, but
this package was really old even when three 3.7 was current so some of the
internals are very different than the current state. My suggestion would be to
get familiar with developing your own blocks using gr-modtool. That particular
project was all Python, so this would be a great place to learn if you don’t
know already how to make A new module and add blocks to it.

Perhaps we could work on this together, I think it would be really useful for
the community!

Please feel free to reach out off the list and we can discuss. If you’re not
familiar already with GNURadio I would suggest going through the tutorials for
creating your own blocks in order to get comfortable with it first.

<end transmission>