Re: reentrant values?

From: jmfriedt
Subject: Re: reentrant values?
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2021 07:37:05 +0200

I am sure there are many great ways of interacting between a client and
a GNU Radio flowchart, but my knowledge of IP networking stopped at
TCP/UDP/rawIP and I was only introduced in 2017 to 0MQ, so all these
complex XML/JSON communication schemes are too abstract for me, hence my
interest in a basic TCP server that I could call from telnet. So I am
sorry but no, I have never experienced with xmlrpc.

Apologies, JM