Re: (python) resources for "offline" signal processing ?

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: (python) resources for "offline" signal processing ?
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:08:01 -0400

Universal Radio Hacker! I’ve been using it for a while and it’s fantastic.
There’s an official guide as well as a paper that was published by the author.
You can install it with:
pip install urh

I installed it on a fresh Ubuntu 20 system last night and other than having to
reinstall numpy installation was smooth.

GNURadio  will always be my go to and my favorite Signal processing tool, but
URH definitely gets installed second in my toolkit.

Feel free to reach out off-line if you have questions.
<end transmission>