Re: Non-hacky method to take list of keys as parameter?

From: Anton Ottosson
Subject: Re: Non-hacky method to take list of keys as parameter?
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:10:40 +0000

Thank you so much for your help; I finally got it to work! I think what was happening the first time around was that there was actually a `pmt` runtime issue that I misinterpreted as being an issue with the type conversion when going from Python to C++. But it turns out that it was actually due to me calling `pmt::nth` with a vector, when it is in fact only valid for lists, in a different part of the code. I suppose the compiler has no way of knowing the underlying types when it comes to `pmt`s, so errors like that are not caught during compile time.

Best,

Anton