SDR branches selector

From: Yasir ABBAS
Subject: SDR branches selector
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 2021 13:07:25 +0900

Hello community

I am using Gnuradio 3.7.
I want to select one of two implemented modulators to be sent to an SDR device. (i.e., branch_1 & branch_2)
They both have the same sampling rate.

When I send ( branch_1 * 0 + branch_2 ), the demodulator of the receiving side doesn't decode the messages.

When I send ( branch_2 ), the demodulator of the receiving side decodes the messages correctly.

When I send (branch_2 * 0 + branch_2), the demodulator of the receiving side decodes the messages correctly.

I couldn't figure out what is the problem.
Please help me to make this design work!

and tell me if there is a better way to implement the modulation selector with the available blocks?

With best regards
Yasir