ProgressBar problem whit Qt

From: COURANT Frederique - Contractor
Subject: ProgressBar problem whit Qt
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 05:02:32 +0000

Hello Users,

I am using UHD 3.7.11, Gnuradio 3.14 and I develop in Python.

When I try to update my progress bar I have this error : QPixmap: It is not safe to use pixmaps outside the GUI thread.

In the first time, I have try to update my bar in other thread without signal and in the second time I have try to use signal but in both cases I have this error and the issue is that my program crash.

Someone has an idea on how can I solve it please ?

Thanks for your help.

Regards.