Re: GNUradio alsa audio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: GNUradio alsa audio
Date: Wed, 5 May 2021 14:27:12 +0200

How did you install GNU Radio? This usually defines where things are looked for. You can check where your GNU Radio looks by running

gnuradio-config-info --prefsdir
,
gnuradio-config-info --userprefsdir
and
gnuradio-config-info --sysconfdir
.

In fact, that tool can be used to check whether your setting is set:
gnuradio-config-info --prefs
will print all currently recognized configuration.

Best regards,
Marcus