problems about LDPC encode and decode

From: HE Amy
Subject: problems about LDPC encode and decode
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 13:31:10 +0000

Hi, guys

  I met some problems with LDPC encoding and decoding.For the “LDPC Encoder Definition(Via Generator)”, I input the G-matrix alist file (n_0208_k_0040_gen.alist) which I created, but it can’t run.

  I want to realize the functions of CRC encoding, LDPC encoding and decoding, and BPSK modulation.The error shows:ERROR: Frame size (12064 bits) must be a multiple of the information word size of the LDPC matrix (40).Traceback (most recent call last)……RuntimeError: ldpc_gen_mtrx_encoder: cannot use frame size.

   I am very distressed,  Frame size (12064 bits)?

  I set frame_size_G=36 byte, CRC=4 byte, the data entered into the LDPC encoding module should be 40 byte, do I have to set  k about G_matrix  into an  exact divisor of 12064 bits?

  Please help me ,thanks.

发送自 Windows 10 邮件应用