Re: Distributing a gnuradio-flow diagram across multiple cpu's

From: Anish Mangal
Subject: Re: Distributing a gnuradio-flow diagram across multiple cpu's
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:31:47 +0530

Thanks. I'll look at both those points before reverting. :)

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 7:18 PM Marcus Müller <mueller@kit.edu> wrote:
again,

1. outdated GNU Radio. More modern GNU Radio might perform better.
Updating isn't really optional when you're musing about performance.
2. actually benchmark where your CPU is going. `htop` is a good tool if
you turn on "thread names" in its settings.

Best regards,
Marcus