Re: LFSR sequence Baseband frequency

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: LFSR sequence Baseband frequency
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 10:54:07 -0400

Please reply to the discussion list.

Someone else may understand your question better, but I do not think you have given enough information for us to understand what you're looking for.

On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 12:13 AM AKINYELE ITAMAKINDE <aitamakinde@abuad.edu.ng> wrote:
Hi
I was asked to identify baseband frequency but I don't know how to arrive at the baseband frequency.  Pls, with the parameters I gave, how can I arrive or identify baseband frequency. I know it is simple but I am still learning. Thanks