Re: oscilloscope suggestions

From: Wojciech Kazubski
Subject: Re: oscilloscope suggestions
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2020 13:52:00 +0200

> Oscilloscopes have changed a lot in recent years
>
> Has anybody used GNU Radio to make a basic oscilloscope?

> Daniel

I used AD ADALM-2000 ADC/DAC module with GNU Radio and gr-m2k OOT module to
gather measurement data, but they were only saved to a file for offline
processing. I used this combination mainly due to lack of suitable combination
of speed and capture time in software package Scopy, developed for this
module.
--
Wojciech Kazubski