Re: gnuradio-default with pybombs on opensuse

From: aardric
Subject: Re: gnuradio-default with pybombs on opensuse
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2020 03:00:44 +0000

Jared,

   How did I miss that (rhetorical)? Thanks!

Additional changes required for installation with opensuse leap 15.1:

In qt5.lwr  rpm: (qt5-qtbase-devel && qt5-qtsvg-devel) || (devel_qt5 && libqt5-qtsvg-devel) || (libqt5-qtbase-devel && libqt5-qtsvg-devel)

In qt6.lwr  rpm: qwt-qt5-devel || qwt-devel >= 6.1 || qwt6-qt5-devel

boost.lwr requires  rpm: libboost_headers1_66_0-devel to accommodate opensuse leap 15.1

So far, so good. I can definitely see using PyBOMBS from now on.

Rick