Re: Unapprove F-Droid like Replicant?

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: Unapprove F-Droid like Replicant?
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 08:06:24 +0200

El 20/9/23 a les 2:25, bill-auger ha escrit:
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 20:41:47 +0200 Narcis wrote:
F-Droid client application is not FOSS ?
Does it have non-free dependencies beyond Android* and default**
repositories?

i started a new thread "general policies" to discuss exactly those sort of
questions - that was to help this task be completed in a timely manor - TPPMs
such as the f-droid client have been discussed on the FSDG mailing list for
months - it is a deep and broad topic, which would probably obstruct this task
from completing

i believe we all agree that the existing FSD entry should be only for the
server, not the client - if the client is to be in the FSD, we should have a
separate discussion about that, and if acceptable, it should have a separate
wiki page

+1
A page&subject for each software (aplication).

--
Narcis Garcia