Re: Unapprove F-Droid like Replicant?

From: Narcis Garcia
Subject: Re: Unapprove F-Droid like Replicant?
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 20:41:47 +0200

El 19/9/23 a les 13:21, Corwin Brust ha escrit:
On Tue, Sep 19, 2023 at 6:10 AM bill-auger <bill-auger@peers.community> wrote:

do we have consensus to delete mentions of the client and repo, and
retain the FSD entry, but explicitly for the server code-base only?

I'm not a very active FSD participant, so FWIW:

+1 ;; this discussion (and conclusion) make sense to me

I'm not very good with english, and perhaps I didn't understand this to be already answered:
F-Droid client application is not FOSS ?
Does it have non-free dependencies beyond Android* and default** repositories?

(*) AFAIK it runs on Replicant, OmniROM, LineageOS, Cyanogenmod, etc.
(**) Package repositories are customizable by user. Neither hard-coded nor difficult to change.

--
Narcis Garcia