Re: Browsing and contributing to the directory with Emacs

From: David Hedlund
Subject: Re: Browsing and contributing to the directory with Emacs
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2021 10:47:53 +0200

On 2021-07-03 02:58, quiliro@riseup.net wrote:
quiliro@riseup.net writes:

David Hedlund <public@beloved.name> writes:

See
https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Participate#Edit_the_FSD_with_text_editors.2Fbrowsers
for software that can be used to edit the wiki with text
editors/browsers.
Thank you for making the FSD more accessible.

I cannot login with Emacs Web Wowser (eww).  I tryed reseting the
password.  But it will not work with eww either.
I received an email for resetting the password.  The web page did
not notify me.  That is why I thought it did not work.  But after
receiving the replacement login email, I could not continue.  All this
is in eww.  I hope the information is useful.  If more information is
needed, I can provide it.
Thank you very much for reporting this. Please provide as much
information as possible and we'll ask the FSF to have a look on this.

Can you please login with another browser and modify the "Emacs Web Wowser" text that I added to https://directory.fsf.org/wiki/Free_Software_Directory:Backlog_active ?