Re: Problems with shortcuts

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Re: Problems with shortcuts
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2023 10:12:30 +0100 (CET)

>>  Which binary package? The most promising would be

>>  http://www.denemo.org/~aschneider/daily/

I'm not an expert and I don't really know how to handle these files: no notice,
no launcher...

I also tried the binary package 2.2.0 from the download page of the denemo
site,
but the installation failed completely (incompatibility with my 64bits Ubuntu
22.04 OS?)

Finally I have downloaded from the Ubuntu Software center a 2.5.0 version of
Denemo (Lilypond version 2.22)
 working perfectly: the é,è, etc... are well processed , trill and others
ornaments appear in the denemo display
and print view.I  finally came back to the ante situation!

Gérard