Re: Problems with shortcuts

From: gerard . nollez
Subject: Re: Problems with shortcuts
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2023 10:35:15 +0100 (CET)

> That's very strange indeed - I'm not sure how flatpak works but I would
> have imagined our machines are executing the same code - does the same
> failure to render accents occur with the command:

Yes, same failure for Markings/Text Symbols and also Titles.

> Well this is a tedious sort of workaround, not what I would call a
> solution.

Indeed, especially since it doesn't work for Titles which cannot be changed in
the Lilypond view.

> It may be that whatever is causing the trouble will get fixed ...

Without uninstalling my flatpak version, I tried an alternative:
download and run the AppImage,but he refuse to start, without any error message
(of course I maked it executable).
Other alternative: should I try to load and run the binary package? Do I have
to uninstall the flatpak version before?

GĂ©rard